CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fluffersne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 06:13:28 EDT

   Do you folks mind me asking ho many carbs a day you eat?  Reading you posts
I get the feeling that it is WAY more than I eat.  For example Polenta would
be out of the question for me (RATS!)  I am allowed 30 grams of carbs.  I'm
not complaining since my blood sugar rapidly dropped to normal on this WOE and
after 10 years as a type II diabetic, seven of them taking two shots of
insulin a day, I have not needed meds of any sort for 7 weeks.  Sandy from
Hyde Park