CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Forest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 19:46:54 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I need some help please with determining if a perscription med
is GF.  My daughter Emily, 5yrs,  has a sinus infection and the
Dr is perscribing Augmentin, manufactured by Smith Klein Beechum.
I have checked with Dr, pharmacist, web sites  etc and still can't
confirm GF.  Emily has asthma and this can get pretty serious if
I let it go until Monday to talk to manufacturer. Can anyone provide
info to help determine if Augmentin is GF or not.  Thanks so much
for the help.

Peggy