CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
bev lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 15:52:28 PDT

I may have posted this to tthe list before, but I think it was main list.
We had a TERRIBLE experience at Cinderella's Castle in March 1999.  Yes, we
called ahead and clarified my daughter's need, as well as the fact that we
were celebrating one year of gluten free health.  No advance preparations
were made.  She had to make due with what they could come up with - meat and
veggies, like she has everywhere, although charged the adult price for a
child portion becasue they apparently only had expensive beef or something.
You can tell I'm still miffed.  I did write to complain when we got home,
and got a thanks, but go away letter from Disney.

I wish you all better luck, and don't know what I could have done
differently.

Bev
Mom of Kate age 7.