CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 11:24:48 -0500

Hello-

My son is 3 years old and going to preschool this year.  I am very nervous
about sending him and the gluten issue.  I know  play doh has gluten in it
and some of the pastes and of course any art projects which uses food..  I
am wonderign what else i need to watch for:  stickers?  crayons?  paints?
Should I get a list of all the products used and call the companies??

any input woudl be greatly appreciated,

I am goign to leave a a bag of gluten free snacks  for any surprise  snacks
/ occasions.

I know I need to educate the teacher,  aides and school nurse and staff
about celiac and am have some articles to give to them.

Am I missing anything?

Thanks,
Suzanne

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the CEL-KIDS List *