CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Willingham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 23:42:22 -0700

From recent postings, it seems like there are several resources and message
sites for children with celiac disease already in place.  I think that's
great, and it looks like we don't have to reinvent the wheel to provide such
an opportunity for our children.  I had asked around earlier at Cel-Kids to
see if there was interest in starting a message board for our kids -- which
there was -- but it doesn't look like we need to do anything special.  It's
nice to see that so much is out there.  Does anyone know of additional sites
like the Celiac Club?

Thanks.

Terri