CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Mysler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gabriel Mysler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:13:56 -0300

Dear All,
Dana is now turning 6 and was diagnosed with CD 4 years ago. She is doing great! She is under a strict GF diet but we were lucky enough to have the needed support both at home and at school.
We are planning now a great adventure: My wife and me, together with our 3 kids (Sharon, Dana and Mark) are heading to Disney next November.
Here in Argentina we know what to buy and where to eat, but USA is s different country, isn't it?
I need your help in order to know  for example brands of cheese and milk we can buy, yogurt, candies and sweets, ice creams, fast food (here the Fries at McDonalds are gluten free)
Can anybody share any experiences at the Theme Parks?
Any input will be welcome.
Please remember that simple details that for you may be futile (like chewing gum) are important for us!
Thanks in advance,

Gabriel M. Mysler

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the CEL-KIDS List *