CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 20:24:09 -0500

Just checking to see what other parents have decided about Captain Crunch.
Contains oat flour but no other gluten containing ingredients.  The most
current research I have read about oats is that they do not damage the
intestine but only if the risk of cross-contamination in growing and
processing is eliminated.  Captain Crunch wouldn't make that grade.

I'm only tempted because sugary kid's cereal that is vitamin fortified and
gluten free is so limited and the kids would love to choose something from
that tempting grocery aisle!

Appreciate hearing what you have decided on this product.

Lindsay

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the CEL-KIDS List *