CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Angie Young <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angie Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:58:07 -0500

This is to second the post by Stacey Wolin regarding Disney vacations. Just for the record the Disney Cruise ship is a wonderful experience. Over Easter weekend we were on board the Disney ship and they were most accomodating. We did call ahead and once there checked in with the dining room. They asked what they could prepare for each meal (ie. breakfast -- would our son like eggs, bacon, waffles? they made them all, and would suggest alternatives, like toast one morning when he had had waffles the day before --  -- dinner - would he like steak, fish or chicken , how about some green beans? salad? and they brought a whole plate of Cybros rice rolls just like he has at home!) They also told us what he could have out of the concessions that were always open -- french fries juice etc.
It is a place you can enjoy and just feel normal -- just call ahead .
Angie

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the CEL-KIDS List *