CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sue Cavallaro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:34:33 EST

hi all!

Our next Central NJ ROCK (Raising Our Celiac Kids) meeting will be held next
Thursday, April 7th at 7 pm at the Monmuth County Public Library, Symmes Road,
Manalapan, NJ.  We will be having general discussion on the gluten free diet
and enjoying pasta from bionature and brownies by Foods by George and more....
Also, details regarding our ROCK Walk, Spring Lake, April 30th and our Day at
the Races, Monmouth Park, June 26th will be discussed.

All are welcome!

Any questions, feel free to contact me, 732 462 4660.

Thanks.
sue cavallaro
ROCK leader

Please advise me if you would like to be deleted from this list.  Thanks.

Please advise me if you would like to be deleted from this list.  Thanks.

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the CEL-KIDS List *