CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dani Sell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:08:52 EDT

My Katie is very sensitive to gluten and she can eat most fruit snacks
safely. I would have to go to the store and check what brands I do buy for  her
since I have none on hand. The last ones I got for her were Curious George  (the
"monkey snacks" as my 3 yo calls them), but I don't know what brand they  were.

Dani
(Katie, 7, ESRD, celiac, asthma, immune system dysfunction, lung problems,
ADHD, failed transplant, arthralgia, bilateral hip dysplasia, and more... and
her wonderful siblings, Linda, 20, NDA, Jessica, 16, bipolar, David, 15, ADHD,
 and Joshua, 3, preemie)

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the CEL-KIDS List *