CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Goldstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Goldstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2009 11:59:55 -0500

I have found out that Chocolate Lucky Charms that are produced IN CANADA (where we are) contain wheat... :(

Lisa Goldstein | Human Resources Manager | The Dover Group
O - 514.420.6044 | F - 514.420.6144 | 3245 Boul. J.B. Deschamps, Lachine, Quebec, H8T 3E4

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message