CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Shannon Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 16:38:15 -0700

This is my first posting although I have responded to several. I have a
few questions:
My daughter was diagnosed CD and DH at 11 months of age. She is now
three and is pretty good about asking if something is GF or not. She has
been asking for candy a lot and I'm not sure what to give her. I have
been making my own for her but it is just not the same as getting a
treat all done up in fancy, colorful packaging. She wants to go to the
store like her cousns and just get a "store candy" with her allowance.
Any suggestions?

Also I have pulled my kids fro the day care where they were attending do
to some of the other kids bad behaviors rubbing off on my daughter. She
three, her brother is two anda half months. Any suggeastions on how to
apporaoch the subject to a new day care provider? What should I ask a
new provider?

Shannon Williams; Visalia, CA