CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Botzet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Botzet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:53:34 -0500

I have a 8 year old daughter who has Celiac.  She has been on a GF diet
for one year now, so we are getting the hang of it. I don't have a lot of
time to experiment with baking and I was wondering if anyone has a good
cookie recipe that I need to make several dozen of?   Thank you  Amy

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the CEL-KIDS List *