CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cindy Sippin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 13:35:09 EDT

The Long Island R.O.C.K. Chapter is having a meeting on Sunday, July 14, 2002
at 1:30.  We meet at North Shore University Hospital at Plainview (directions
can be found at the bottom of this message).

Our meetings and activities are open to all families facing the challenges of
gluten free living, including those with ADD/ADHD and/or the autism spectrum.

For further information feel free to contact Cindy Sippin at either
[log in to unmask] or 631.473.5842.

North Shore University Hospital at Plainview
888 Old Country Rd
Plainview, NY  11803
Lecture Halls A & B (located in the basement)

Directions:
LIE - take exit 44 South (Seaford/Oyster Bay Expwy - Rt.135) to the Old
Country Rd. exit.  Make a left onto Old Country Rd.  The hospital is
approximately 1/4 mile on the left side.
NORTHERN STATE PKWY - take exit 36A Rt. 135.  Follow directions above.
SOUTHERN STATE PKWY - take exit 28A North Rt. 135 North.  Take the Old
Country Rd. exit.  Make a right onto Old Country Rd.  The hospital is
approximately 1/4 mile on the left side.

PARKING - is available on both the west and east sides of the building.