CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cindy Sippin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 20:57:42 EST

I'd like to announce the creation of a Long Island chapter of R.O.C.K.
(Raising our Celiac Kids).  I am the parent of a three year old daughter who
was recently diagnosed with Celiac disease and lactose intolerance.  My
daughter attended a R.O.C.K. function elsewhere, a few weeks later she asked
me when she could see the other kids who can't eat gluten.  I knew then Long
Island needed a chapter.

R.O.C.K. began eleven years ago by Danna Korn when her son was diagnosed with
Celiac.  All families of Celiac children and those following a gluten free
diet are welcome to join.  Please contact me at [log in to unmask] or at
631.473.5842 for more information.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cindy Sippin