CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karin Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 01:03:20 EDT

Wow.  What a weird topic.  Who ever heard of a family following a diabetic
diet if one member was, or nobody eating chocolate if Johnny was allergic to
it.  I find it odd that anyone would even suggest such a thing.

One of my kids is tube fed and is upset that he can't eat by mouth even
though he is fully capable (just can't tolerate ANY food).......so...... is
it selfish for the rest of us to eat by mouth?

Reality says the child must adapt to his/her OWN medical condition, not
everyone else.

Karin