CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sue Cavallaro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 19:05:01 EDT

Dear friends:

The Central NJ ROCK (Raising Our Celiac Kids) group will hold it's first
meeting of the season on Thursday, Sept 23 at 7 pm at the Monmouth County Public
Library in Manalapan on Symmes Road.  We welcome parents of celiac children,
adult celiacs, family and friends who want to join us to share ideas about
living a happy, healthy gluten free lifestyle.

Please contact me if you would like further information, or require
directions.

Looking forward to seeing some new faces and some familiar ones, too!

regards, sue

For ROCK members, if you do not wish to be on this support group email list,
please advise me and I will delete your name.  thanks.

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the Cel-Kids List *