C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 11:02:39 -0700
Im here too, sort of.  I had what I thought was a nasty cold, so I went to
my doctor, who is very honest and straightforward, who said, no, you have
pneumonia take this scrip to your pharmacy, and call me if you don't feel
better in a couple of days

As far a being a "lucky cowboy," I agree - I wouldn't trade Wyoming for
anyplace on Earth 24/7/365, But I could do with two or three weeks in Hawaii
Every February  ;-{)}

Kendall

--

Kendall