C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 09:35:20 -0700
unfortunately a lot of perfectly inteligent people
have lived thier lives in institutions in the past and
went through heaven knows what. we should all be
thankfull that we did not have to go through that even
though there is still discrimation out there becouse
of ignorance. sometimes it comes from places we'd not
expect it to come from.

--- "Michael H. Collis" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> You got that right Kyle.  I can't imagine what life
> would be like without powerchairs, hearing aids,
> cochlear implants, and other techie wonders.  Heck,
> most of us would probably be institutionalized if we
> made it out of childhood, or worse.

Got a little couch potato?