C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:21:36 -0500
LMAO - you lot crack me up!

Kat

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Kendall D. Corbett [log in to unmask]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:16:48 -0700
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Fwd: FW: SCE FDA Warning About Botox Deaths in Children

Kyle,

The right side of my neck has no wrinkles (but lots of scars from previous
vascular surgeries), while the left has no scars, but tons of wrinkles.  My
neck looks like a road map of Washington DC or NYC! ;-{)}

On Feb 12, 2008 7:02 AM, Cleveland, Kyle E.

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950