C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paige Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 01:29:59 -0500
Rayna Sis-- if you find someone to give ya massages, let me have his #.
I'll see if he has a twin in the US!  :-)

                ~~~~Paige

From: skorbun <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Question
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:48:53 +0400

Hello Rayna,

Concerning your trauma. It is necessary to you to do massage an injury and
healthy hand.
Massaging of the injury hand must be easy and on  all opened places. The
direction
of massage motions goes from an elbow to a shoulder and from pins to an
elbow.
You must make it easily, without a pain. By your fillings. Better if the
massage
will be done by someone other.
And massage the region shoulders-neck. There are place where nerves go
from spinal column to hand.
It will improve blood circulation and will speed up healing.
Sergei

RL> Fell over today and crushed my left hand under me (typing this one
RL> handed...AAAARRRGGG!), doc told me I may have  broken a small bone in
RL> it.  It's all strapped up.  Didn't realise how much I use it.

RL> Rayna

Best regards,
  skorbun                            mailto:[log in to unmask]
                                         http://trovant.ttk.ru/vasia