C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Hershenhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 09:49:58 -0800
My son walks and talks. His speech is about 85% legible. He has the emotions of an 8yr old. He is very smart. Gets A's and B's in High school. He has no friends. He would rather be around adults than kids. We have no family here and it is very hard for the family to understand what we are going thru. I really want to help my son but don't know what to do. I think other kids perceive him as different and are scared of that. He wants to be everyones friend but his immaturity hinders him making friends his age.  Lori

[log in to unmask] wrote:hi my name is lorri i am 39 old woman who can't talk or walk can you tell us
more about your son Lorri mabry p.s. sometimes i act like teenager instead
of middle age woman Lorri