C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chester M Worwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 21:04:49 -0400
The college that I heard of has aids in the dorms that help people with
whatever they need (weather it be putting on braces or even feeding
people).  I had even heard that one of my friends even went there, but I
haven't seen that person in about 5 years, which was before she went
there.

Chester Worwa