C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:13:45 -0500
I'm happy to hear Case got to shake Obama's hand. I didn't receive a hug
from Michelle, but I got to shake his hand 4 times when he was here in North
Dakota in March. We had 15,000 turn out, the response was amazing being in a
red state, but I feel people are finally waking up and smelling the coffee.

Thanks,
Anthony Arnold
Remote Troubleshooter for PRC
www.anthonyarnold.net