C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:42:24 -0400
Reminds me of the time I was co-emcee for a local charity variety show.  One
of the acts, a comedian named Phil, was awful.  My partner said, after
Phil's departure from the stage, "You know, Kyle, comedy is hard."  To which
I unthinkingly replied, "It is for Phil".  Boy, did I ever feel bad about
that.