C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2008 15:04:32 -0700
everyone can appreciate what you are going through as
most of our parents have been trough the same thing to
a greater or lesser degree.

to extend the questions of doctors  interfering with
nature, they all do. when one took the  polio vacine
nature was being interfered with, the flu and
pneumonia   vacines interfered with nature. chemo and
x ray interferes with nature, organ transplants
interfere with nature. antibiotics, really all of what
we  know as modern medicine interferes with nature.
where does it cease being good and becomes evil?

Be a better friend, newshound, and