C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
James Fee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:13:16 -0500
Kat,

Anther case in point.  Its my understanding that there are aesthetics
that you DO NOT give people with cerebral palsy because our neuro-
muscular junctions are altered.  The take home less for me is that the
medical community IN GENERAL does not know how to deal with CP
and needs to be educated.

Jim Fee