C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 12:56:48 -0500
just a suggestion,   everybody join the frequent flyer club of the airline
you'd expect to take into KCMO. maybe two.  even if you don't fly much,
you'll sometimes get coupons and offers from the airline that will make your
tickets cost less.

you people that expect to use american airline or continintal you may want
to consider a "entertainment" coupon booklet there are $$off for these two
in it. the entertainment booklets are sold by groups as fundraisers.

just trying to help.