C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:51:07 -0400
Mag,

It's not his writing's that are in question.  It's some rather
inflammatory sermons that he's preached in the last year.  They're
circulating on YouTube.  It's an easy find there if you search on
"Obama" and "church".  I would give you the URL, but I don't access
YouTube from a gov't computer.  If I think about it I'll look up some of
the URL's when I get home and then forward them to the list.

You can't hold Obama responsible for what his pastor says, but he should
have distanced himself from this guy a lot earlier than just this past
week.  It's been known for some time that the preacher was racist.  This
is really surprising coming from a minister in the United Church of
Christ.  They are renowned as an ultra-liberal denomination.

Kyle