C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:23:25 -0700
Yes, joy, I saw that too! I just shook my head in wonder. but, considering that we will not be able to watch the Paralympics on tv until october (which adds injury to insult!), unfortunately, we are, apparently, in the USA, invisible, it doesn't surprise me,  IT makes me sad, and angry, but I feel powerless because that was Great Britain's performance. I don't have unlimited energy anymore, I pick my battles carefully. I'll forward this to Sarah's cp-dystonia list and the berkeley disabled list.

Mag

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine