C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ana villaflor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:56:06 -0300
its the first time someone confess that WE  are phisio-terrorists...but in a
way we are...
helping people to do what they cant must seem to be a terrorific way of
life!!!!(LOL!)
and in all seriousness...i must say thanks for all of you writting here!!! i
am learning about feeelings everyday....
sorry about my english! i live in argentina...
ana villaflor