C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2008 21:28:43 -0500
 welcome back onlist:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Cerebral Palsy List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tamar
Raine
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 20:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Deputy who Tipped Disabled Man Out of Wheelchair Turns Herself In

hello everybody,
i made it out of hospital alive.    for awhile i had some doubts. dont know if u
got my other email, but to recap, hip surgery went good until there was a slip
of the knife ad a small artery was bleeding. they fixed it but i needed blood
for three days, then they noted my heart rate was high, and had pnunomia, been
put through the meat grinder with test after test.  they still don't know why my
hr is so fast,  but at least i was able to come here to rehab yesterdaty and
todayi was walking witha walker.  it felt great.  well guess ill go see what
"GOURMET" food they habve for donner tonight. HA! ugh.

love,  mag

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag