C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:40:45 EST
Thank you, Deri.
What a great email!  LOL.  Yes, I love my debit card as well.  Now if only we
could get "W" to go for Value-Added Tax.   No one can figure out 8.375% tax
before they get to the counter!  Add to that, in the Dallas-Fort Worth area a
city can add its own percentages to collect city sales tax.   So you never know
what something is going to cost in the end from one city to the next until
you get to the counter.  What a pain!!  But I'm way off topic now ....

The way you scoot the coins to the edge is exactly the way Ryan wants to pick
them up.

Wanda