C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 2009 13:42:51 -0700
________________________________

Yo
Health Freedom Action eAlert

________________________________

Yours in health and freedom,
Dr. Rima
Rima E. Laibow, MD
Medical Director
Natural Solutions Foundation
www.HealthFreedomUSA.org
SHARE!
Tell your friends about HealthFreedomUSA.org
ORGANIZE!
Join us in the fight to protect your health freedom
SIGN CITIZEN'S PETITION!
Ask the U.S. government to change its policy on Codex Alimentarius
CONTRIBUTE!
 Make a contribution and help raise funds to support your health freedom fight

Thanks,
Tamar

Tamar Mag Raine, Commissioner,

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with Disabilities

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag