C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kyle E Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:31:23 -0500
Now, dammit, I think we're starting to step over the line here.  If we
started bashing Islam (also proselytic) or Judaeism or Eastern thought,
the PC'ers in the bunch would just crap their pants.

Sure, most bible-thumpers are misguided assholes, but I think Christ's
opinion of them is probably the same (can give you "scriptural"
references for that opinion if you want.

Ya'll are starting to piss me off.