C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heather Beaudry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2008 00:53:57 +0000
My son, Dylan, had an MRI at age 18 months. His MRI was "normal" with some low myelination, which his pediatric neurologist said did not necessarily mean anything.  At age 2 he was diagnosed with diplegic spastic CP.   He is now 7 years old, walks with a walker and has just started walking independently up to about 20 feet in the past month.

Heather

From: Mary Powers <[log in to unmask]>