C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:58:46 -0600
Bobby, Kat and Mag,

I fail to see the relevance of who raised Casey Sheehan.  Both Mr. and
Mrs. Sheehan lost a son.

I doubt Mr. Sheehan received primary custody (if that's what happened)
of Casey because Cindy was pursuing "liberal causes."  Last I knew being
a liberal wasn't prima facie evidence of being an unfit parent.

I've known many kids whose parents divorced, particularly boys, who
chose to live with their fathers, particularly as teenagers.

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950