C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2007 10:22:24 -0700
I think there will come a day when science will figure out a way to use nano-computers to help those with cp.

walking is a balancing act, Case is young, he won't get hurt beyond scraped knees and hands.  when he gets to his 40's is when he'll need to be concerned.

mag

Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/Tamarmag
Lots of new art & designs ~ come and look!