C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2008 18:40:19 -0700
well deri in health care there are three things to
have.

1. it can be good, 2. it can be cheap 3 it can be
fast.

however it can be only 2 of these at a time. if it is
good and cheap, then it is not fast. if it is fast and
cheap, then it is not good. if it is fast and good
then it is not cheap.  the USA right now has fast and
good.

there it is in a nutshell folks. choose what you want.

hey, beth, you have your hands on health care in
florida. is it true that some doctors make their
practice on treating canadians wintering in florida
getting treatment before going back north in the
summer?

--- Deri James <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On Sunday 09 March 2008 03:34:16 ken barber wrote:
> > do i dare point out that the canadian health care
> that
> > Meir described is what both democratic canidates
> are
> > wanting.
>
> Hi Ken,
>
> Do I dare point out that medical care costs, if it
> is underfunded the care
> will not be as good as a well funded system.
>
> Personally I do not like private companies making a
> profit from ill health and
> prefer a system where good healthcare is provided
> through an equitable tax
> system, but it does cost.
>
> Cheers
>
> Deri