C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 14:06:04 -0400
Hi Booby,

            Thanks - moving wasn't high on my list of things to do. Amber
only has 5 more years of school - it might be different if she where a baby.
My Mom would die - if I took Amber away. I had already reconciled myself to
never having her for the summers - again -- if we left with Bob. Or only
having her for the summers??? Naw,couldn't do that. It was going to be
clocking a lot of air time!

                            Brightest Blessings
                                     Trisha

>Trish,
>
>        If you are established in the DC area with family stay there. Joyce
>and I adopted and raised two kids who have grown up and moved away. Now all
>we have in Memphis is a dog and some "friends". I've thought seriously
>about moving to Austin where  my daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren
>are, but I have real qualms about leaving here. Ironically, Joyce and I met
>and married in Austin, but it sure isn't the same town(it's the Texas
>version of Berkely/Silicon Valley. My son is getting married and is going
>to live in Charlotte, NC. I don't care to move any further East and since
>my daughter in law to be has two "special" siblings, one is autistic, she
>does not want children. So no grandchildren from that side of the family, I
>guess. One never can guess the future, however.
>
>Bobby
>

>>Hi Kyle,
>>
>>        Well, I own a house and have a job here and have been here for 30
>>years. My aging parents live 10 miles away. They are very attached to
Amber