C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2008 12:36:22 -0500
I am glad this came up on this list!  I am 36 (I will be 37 July fifth).
Over the last month, I have been experiencing physical pain (especially in
my hips and lower back).  I went for my yearly Camp Physical , I brought
this up to my regular family physician and he said, "That's what you get for
being in a wheelchair most of the time" or something to that effect .  as I
write this, I am wondering if this is a side effect of having  CP.?