C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 05:41:20 -0500
Oh, no, no....it just means I'll be on the go from Thanksgiving Day through
Sunday - no time to laze about the house (or catch  up on my chores).  We
used to have to work the Friday after Thanksgiving, or take a vacation day,
but the company started giving us employees that day off as a paid holiday a
few years ago.  At least I won't have to get up at  5 am to be in the office
by 7 or 7:30 and that's saying something!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Kat