C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:37:36 -0600
Bobby,

You might consider a combo DVD/VCR deck.  That way you won't use up
significantly more room in your entertainment center, and you'd still
have the flexibility of recording to video tape.  The drawback that I've
heard is that the picture quality isn't quite as sharp as a stand alone
DVD machine, but with my 12 year-old 19 inch TV, I'm not really
concerned about that.  The cost for DVD recorders is still a bit high
for the amount of off-air recording that I do.  The combo decks run
between $125.00 to $200.00.  I haven't gone to one yet, but that's what
I'm looking at.

Kendall