C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:19:41 -0500
Well sort of

We desperately need new young doctors in canada

And the govt has all these red tape and hoops to get through

 to recognize the equivalency of lets say african med degree

Europpean med degree etc

In the mean time the sick  people are dying waiting in emergency waiting
rooms

 it's just NOT  the medicare canada is famous for when I was a kid and
SELFISHLY I really benefitted from in the early 60's anymore

Greed, protectionistas  and govt meddling etc  came into socialized medicine
and poisoned the system.........

From: Meir Weiss [log in to unmask]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 09:28:59 -0500
To: [log in to unmask]

In advance  please sincerely excuse the foul languagre

 WHAT A BUNCH OF SH*T HEAds

database 3577 (20081103) __________

http://www.eset.com

myhosting.com - Premium MicrosoftR WindowsR and Linux web and application

database 3577 (20081103) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 3579 (20081103) __________

http://www.eset.com