C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
lawrence keplinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 15:59:01 +0000
i did not see the show, but i had a similar conversation as Denise.  i had a
care provider that was from the Island,  he too said not all Africain-Americains
got along, it matter where they came like Africa, Jamaica and so on.  can anyone
tell me what racism mean,  to me we should be staying culturism.  to me its more
how people act and not the color of skin.  maybe if we use culturism it would
make everyone seem un-pc.

kinggimp