C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:59:16 -0500
Bobby,

I wish Joyce and you the best for your move to Austin, my friend lived out
there for ten years with her mom and sister.

Anthony

  Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 7:22 PM
  Subject: Austin Bound

  Joyce and I have finally decided to move to Austin. It will take almost
one
  year to fix the house up to sell it, sell it and then move. Joyce is
ecstatic
  to be going to live with our daughter and grandchildren. Correction - not
  live with them - just in the same town. We have been here 33 years and I
am
  scared. But we met and married in Austin when I was in Grad School there.
So,
  it's a return to roots of sorts. it is lonely in Memphis with no family.
  Maybe if we can't sell this house, we could turn it into a Bed and
Breakfast
  for Elvis fans( Justt kidding!!)

  Bobby