C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:58:10 -0700
the winners get to write the history and it is one
sided.
slavery was such a small part that if there was no
other reasons the war would not have been fought.
hear is one for you. robert e. lee had slaves and
freed them, u.s. grant had slaves and kept them until
the amendment to the constitution force him to free
them. a newspaper interview quoted him as saying "good
help is so hard to find."
  there is lots of history that did not get into the
history books at school, but, if you dig, you can find
books by southern historians. whole different slant on
things.

http://search.yahoo.com