C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:48:36 -0400
Well, speaking as a mild-CP, who like Kyle, and Bobby, was ambulatory for most of my life, the bathroom thing has never come up as it's not an issue for me, either, and it's never been an issue in any of my partners as they've all been AB guys.

However the common thread I'm seeing in all this is communication.  You have to let your prospective partner know what works and what doesn't and explore the er, possibilities.

I'd suggest seeing a rehab doctor if these issues become overwhelming.

Kat