C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:20:44 -0600
When we were kids, my brother and I scrubbed the crockery
(CorningWare?) coffeepot that our folks used, and my Dad wasn't happy
at all.  Said it made the coffee taste "different," ie, not as good.
Guess it's kind of like scrubbing the "cure" off a cast-iron skillet.
Don't know if it makes a difference with a non-porous coffee pot; I've
seen him put the pyrex Mr. Coffee carafe in the dishwasher without
batting an eye.

--

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950