C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 11:37:04 -0600
Ken,

It's funny sometimes when Janet and I go out shopping or to dinner, people
don't know who to talk to!  I look more physically disabled, so they'll talk
to her first, then her non-standard speech becomes apparent, and they don't
know what to do!  We do a top ten list (a la Letterman), and one of the top
three items on it is "What does s/he want?"

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950